Monday, August 23, 2010

So Proud!

This morning Ben and I woke up at 450AM, yep you read that correctly! 450AM.  I know, we got up before the sun came up!! Who knew that was even possible???

So this is what Ben looks like at 545AM when we are waiting on Ms. Gwen to get to school to open the doors!

Onto the point though.   Ben did so good today!! He copied his name (pics to come) and he matched the letter sounds to the right letters! What a big boy he has become in a few short years.  I am so proud of him!

Plus he stayed up all day today, without a nap and did not have a single meltdown! What a trooper! He is growing up to be a fine young man!

I am such a proud mommy today! I cannot wait for him to start Pre K and show his teachers how much he already knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment