Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Coke Popsicles

Yep, we ate them today.

Last night we had some extra Coke in the bottle after I told Ben he couldn't have anymore.  So, we decided to make popsicles with them. Which sounds kinda gross and interesting all at the same time. 

Ben with his Coke Popsicle
This is what we learned. 

They taste pretty good but maybe you should make them with flat coke instead because the carbonation definitely makes you have the biggest, loudest burps EVER!

I also got a chance to talk to Ben's new teacher in school.  She is so sweet.  I cannot wait for Mom and I to go meet her on Friday.  I think Ben is going to have a TON of fun in her class.  He was talking the whole time in the background and she said she loved the way he sounded.  I am glad that she is excited to.  So, my journey a mom of a kid who goes to school starts on Monday and I am SO not ready!

Ben is excited though.  He tells everybody who listens that he is going to be in the Frog class. He is super excited about that because Frogs are my FAVORITE!

We also cleaned up today and guess what?  Ben put all of his toys up by HIMSELF! I was so proud of the little stinker. 

Tomorrow we are going to make some of Aunt Beth's pasta salad because Ben is on  HUGE pasta kick right now.  And we made pasta and Chicken for supper tonight and Ben ate a WHOLE chicken breast and two bowls of pasta! He is growing so much! I don't know what I am going to do with him!

Tomorrow after we see the girls, I am going to surprise him and take him to go see his Auntie! He misses her and loves her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment