Monday, September 6, 2010

Uncle Mike's Birthday

Okay so I have not updated this a few days, I'm sorry.  My brother came to town and I tried to spend some time with him.  I also did this thing called- catch up on sleep! HAHA. 

Anyway, we celebrated my "baby" brother's 23rd birthday last night.  Here are the pictures.  Please note the Soccer players on his birthday are from his 7th birthday! My mom kept them all these years! What a great mom to keep such random things.My mom was so happy to be able to spend some time with my brother before his birthday, and mostly before he goes back to Chicago for duty.
I was happy for the time that we did get to spend together, however, I too would have liked for it to have been more.  At least, Ben got to see Uncle Mike again too! He had a ton of fun with the time that he did see him. 

Hopefully soon, we can make a trip to go see Uncle Mike! We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment