Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HOMEWORK!

So, I am beginning to feel the joys of the dreaded, H word.  Yes, folks. We had our first homework battle today!
I had no idea what I was going to do.  So, much to my dismay, I ended up doing 95% of the homework while Ben played.  It turned out something like this--------->

The corner that is cut off says, that his pet is a goldfish.  Technically he has 4 tetras, but they don't have fun stickers of tetras.  Only goldfish.

He wants to be a Nurse when he grows up because that way he can spend time with his Granny.  Granny is a nurse too and that way they can ride to work together and drink hot chocolate.

Oh and by the way- I drew that awesome pizza in the corner.  Then Ben water color painted the washable marker.  YAY for being 4 and not quite getting it.  But it's still awesome, because I have mad drawing skills.

I don't know how well you can see it, but I also know how much you LOVE the kick butt picture of me, in which half my hair is in my face.  Ugh, I need to lose weight.

And for the record, he actually owns a Superhero book, actually more like 5 of them.  So he's not lying about the book.  And he traced "Green" all by himself! What a big big boy!

After we finished homework, we went to go see the "Last Airbender".  Which by the way, wasn't that great.  But it was a great waste of an hour and a half.  And it only wasted 4 dollars for 4 tickets! WOOT!

I am amazed at this child- constantly! He is my love, my life and my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment